If you want to make any improvements or alteration in your home or garden, including putting up huts or fencing etc. you need to ask for our written permission before you start.  You can do this by submitting a permission form for alterations.

We are happy to visit and talk through your plans.

Some improvements are eligible for compensation at the end of your tenancy-but only if you got permission. You will need to apply for this compensation.

If you want to make any changes to your household, from a lodger… to a pet, you also need our permission. Contact us and we will tell you what to do next.