Paisley South End Housing Association was set up on the 24th May 1984 formed from a steering group who wanted to focus on the renovation of the South of Paisley. The purpose of the Association at that time was the comprehensive rehabilitation of tenemental property. It was not until 1993 that the first new build was completed. In 1998, after several years of negotiation, former Scottish Homes properties in the Foxbar and Rivers areas transferred to PSHA.
The Association became a charity in 2004 and continued to carry out factoring work by establishing the subsidiary Paisley South Property Services. The Association now owns 1204 rented stock, part owns 2 shared ownership properties and 287 properties are factored under PSPS.
Paisley South Housing Association changed name to Paisley Housing Association in 2016.
The Association continues the tradition of improving tenemental property and building new houses throughout the Paisley area.