Skip to Main Content

Return to Noticeboard Stories

Landlords /Owners-Need help to replace boilers?

Here’s how go to:

1. Get an EPC for your property –its recommendations to improve efficiency are covered by the Energy Savings Trust combo 25% grant (up to £400) and 75% interest free loan (no means testing)

2. Get a post EPC to show works carried out, and energy rating has gone up.

3. Send in post EPC  and your Energy Trust application

4. Cash paid into your bank account

Call free on 0808 8082282 

Flair Logo           iFlair Logo       SHR logo   SPSP Logo Membership of Energy Action Scotland Digital Paricipation Logo