Paisley HA understands that some tenants require some support within their tenancy. We have been successful in getting external funding from the Scottish Government and SFHA to run a project supporting our most vulnerable tenants sustain their tenancies.
This service is open to:
- · Families
- · People with long term health problems (including Mental Ill Health)
- · Tenants who are at risk of eviction
Our Housing Support service may be able help you access:
- · the services you need to stay in your home (e.g. Social Work, Employability, RAMH).
- · one off support to source essential items for your home, or provide crisis payments to help meet a specific cost.
- · support to decorate your new home, if you meet certain criteria.
- · support for your mental health, including counselling services.
- · additional support to families when moving into their home, particularly if they have been homeless or have other additional needs.
- · support to prevent eviction.
If you think you would benefit from this support, please contact our advice team